Thursday, October 18, 2012

I got a Dragon!

As much as I wish I were talking about the scaly, flying, fire-breathing kind, I'm not. Still, what I have is pretty cool - it is the Dragon voice recognition software. I love it so much! My hands tend to ache after too much time typing or especially hand writing. This weekend I was writing in a notebook, trying to keep it neat for later transcribing when I realized how much of a problem that pain would be later on down the road. So I finally made the decision to get Dragon! (Save the hands!)

It has been so much fun training it, and transcribing with it - I mean, I'll save so much time just doing that! It used to take me twice as long to type while I copied something I'd already handwritten. Anyway, I just thought I'd share my excitement, so... YAY!

By the way, my procrastinating ways aside, I am still going to prove good on my promise to get Zone-E officially published this month. I'm still making my way though my proof (for the last time), but I'm pushing myself forward a little more. At this point every time I look at it I go, "Gosh dangit, I need to get this finished!" So I will. Very Soon. Hoo-rah.



No comments:

Post a Comment