Sunday, December 28, 2014

A Timeline of Sorts

Happy (Almost) New Year!

Yes, I know I'm a few days early, but I wanted to make sure I got this out there.

I have some plans for January - plans that have to do with finishing/editing a certain book (Yes, so it's not done yet. It's turned out to be too long to accomplish in even 2 months. At least the NaNoWriMo spirit helped me get most of it done). Whilst I do so, I will also be updating my progress on this blog in fun ways. Not only might I post a couple excerpts if I feel up to it, but I will also be sharing my world-building. There will be creatures and places galore - I'll even throw in a few characters. So, stay tuned!

I will be posting a few times a week to start. It may change to more. When it comes to posting, I like to err on the side of not overloading myself. Anyways, here's a breakdown of what to expect:


January 4th - 10th: A week of monsters 
During this week, I will share my creatures from the story

January 11th - 17th: The Second Realm
A look at the main setting of the novel, and the places there that my characters visit.

January 18th - 24th: Character Talk
My characters won't be able to hold back at this point. Look forward to learning about my protagonists and antagonist.

January 25th - 31st: The Third Realm (A look at my other, new world)
Oh yeah, I've got two new worlds I've built. This one isn't the main setting but still plays a big part.

February 1st: A State of Affairs 
January is over, and I will be sharing where I stand with my writing/editing and where I plan to go next with Desiderium. 

There's plenty to look forward to! Enjoy the rest of the holidays one and all! I'll be back January 4 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment