Thursday, November 15, 2012

I'm already halfway there!

The month is halfway through, and I've surpassed 25,000 words (the halfway point) on NaNoWriMo! *Squeal* Who's excited for Counterblow? I know I am, and Lawrence is! I'm so stoked on it. I want to type all about it, but then I don't want to give anything away! (Is there a chance that explaining it would ruin the first book for random people reading this, who haven't read Happenstace? Yes, I'm talking about those imaginary people who read my blog) Okay, that may be out the window... but I can voice my excitement. I mean, I cna't believe I'm doing so well on NaNoWriMo. Last year I completely failed. I guess I'm trying to make up for it. I also think that the Habberdash Trilogy is magically influenced by National Novel Writing Month. Its like Novemeber is the perfect time of year for my brain to wrap around it. But what will I do when the trilogy is over? *Gasp* Well... let's hope that some of my other plot bunnies that are stored away are also fed on NaNoWriMo!

That all being said, this has to be a short blog because inspiration strikes, and NaNoWriMo is calling me!

No comments:

Post a Comment