Tuesday, November 6, 2012

NaNoWriMo and Zone-E on Amazon!

Straight from the NaNoWriMo fronts, I come to spend some time on my blog. I'm ahead on my word count and feeling the need for a little break. As you can see from the nifty little gadget on the homepage of my blog, you can follow the progress of my writing as November progresses! I am loving every minute of writing the sequel to Happenstance, and new ideas keep popping up. I think that NaNoWriMo must be my lucky charm for the Habberdash Trilogy (I bet you can already guess what I just might be writing next November) I am having oodles of fun playing with both old characters and new ones, as well as plotting out many new twists. At the same time I'm grappling with a big question: Since I already know there will be a third book, should I try to wrap up the story more like in the first book, or should I leave it hanging? Suspense or accomplishment? Which do you prefer? (I'm leaning on suspense. But I'm one who loves clifhangers so...) Feel free to weigh in! (I say this to all the imaginary people who read this blog along with the few who filter across from my facbeook page of course. Still, this is like my big, virtual, writing diary - so I plug on!)

As I am on the subject of Counterblow, I want to give some fun teasers. Firstly, here is my working cover (not likely to be the official cover, but for something I slapped together I'm pretty proud of it. Also, the drawing I did of Lawrence is the best sketch I've ever done of a character by far - especially the face. Usually I suck at those)


Still, amidst all my Counterblow talk, I can't forget my dearest Zone-E. It had been freshly published after all! Guess what? It's now available to buy on amazon! Yay! Now if you prefer to get your books from the place witht he smiley box, you can now get Zone-E there too! (This should make Amazon Prime members especially happy) So follow the linkedy-link and get over there! http://www.amazon.com/Zone-E-Samantha-Taylor/dp/1478141239/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1352272788&sr=8-1&keywords=zone-e+samantha+taylor

1 comment: