Wednesday, September 12, 2012

A Pep Talk From Lyza

I really need to nip this procrastination thing in the bud, thus why this is going to be a very short post. (Tonight is stay up and edit until you can't keep your eyes open anymore night). In my inspiration to get this darn book in print, I drew a cartoon of Lyza that will greet me each time I try to leave the room (it's taped to the door) and each time I turn on my computer (its the picture on my desktop).


It's my lame attempt to make it look like she's pointing at me, but it does the job. I also wrote this poem from her perspective:

Hey you
playing that stupid computer game
Hey you
watching that TV thing
Hey you
wandering around outside
Hey you
from me you cannot hide
Hey you
get your lazy butt doing some editing
Hey you
I'm sick of you being the only one who knows of me

THE END
 

No comments:

Post a Comment