Wednesday, September 5, 2012

The woes of editing...

Editing isn't fun, and it doesn't help when you're a big procrastinator (like me). More often than not I find myself doing something and stopping to think, Why am I not editing right now? Still, to give myself a little credit, I have read through my new book, Zone-E about 3 times already (and I still haven't caught everything! Can you believe that?) I may just have to accept the few grammatical errors and get on with it. It's not like I can't go back and work on it again later, right? Maybe, I say. Maybe not, says the perfectionist in me. Sigh... Anyway, a few good things come from getting distracted. Like this!

Haha... silly Lyza. Of course, it would make a lot more sense if you had read the book. Right now it's just a fun inside joke... for myself... That's it! I'm going back to editing! (Enjoy my cartoon :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment