Saturday, September 15, 2012

Editing? Check!

I guess having to account to my main character in doodle form really worked... I am officially done with my editing! About time, says you. I agree! says me. The only hurdle left is to submit everything to CreateSpace so I can get my Proof copy sent! What's a proof copy, you ask? Its the copy of the book they send me so I can make sure everything looks good before I approve it for sale. Unlike with Happenstance, I will not take weeks to approve it. I think my editing was pretty thorough this time around so I'll only be looking to make sure all the formatting stuff is good (Do I like the font size? are my margins big enough? Did I bold that chapter name?) Yeah, fun stuff, I know.

Oh, and by the way.... WHOOPEEEEEEEEE! I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M FINALLY DONE! Yes, imagine me screaming that cause I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment