Wednesday, September 19, 2012

AHHHHHHHHHH!

The title of course refers to my reaction of seeing the box that held my first copy of Zone-E in it. Keep in mind that this is a proof copy, it's not for sale just yet. (I want to make everything is all perfect inside :D) Still, its an exciting occasion. It's been a little over 2 years since I first started writing Zone-E and to finally have it done and printed in book form is enough to make me scream with joy, bounce up and down, and do happy dances on-and-off for the rest of the day!

I was almost nervous opening that box. Many questions went through my head. "Will it look good?" "How thick will it actually be?" were just a couple... To answer those questions, "Yes!" and "Pretty darn thick! 496 pages is a lot!"


Buahaha! I am so happy. Now its time to look everything over, make sure it all is good, and then Zone-E can be available for others to enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment